How to find cheap DVD duplication?


I am a marketing professional and work is a leading marketing organization. Last month a leading FMCG conglomerate approached us for the effective management of its promotional campaign launched for a leading health supplement. They decided to provide a pack of 2 DVDs along with the pack of 500 gm pack. They asked us to prepare DVDs of various yoga positions and then make around 5000 copies of it.

First I though that we can easily do this with the help of our in-house DVD writer. I created first disk and analyzed that making 5000 copies will take almost a year. Then I decided to hire cheap DVD duplication services. 

As I am in a marketing firm I better know how to find something unknown. I started my web browser and googled through different cheap DVD duplication service providers. There are two things to look for – quantity and quality. There must be a proper sync between these two factors.

While searching for cheap DVD duplication services, make sure to conduct a comprehensive research on different service providers as there are DVD duplication service providers providing service at very competitive prices. Moreover, you can get economies of scale by placing huge orders to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment